About the company
Freight forwarding company Asia Logistics Ltd (Moscow, Russia) was founded in 2010 and is a part of Asia LogisticsGroup of Companies, which includes also Asia Logistics KZ Ltd (Almaty, Kazakhstan) and UAB «Eurasia Logistics» (Vilnius, Lithuania).
Mission of the company
Delivery of goods from 1 kg or more within countries of the Customs Union and from China to Russia. The main activity of Asia Logistics Ltd:
- Transportation by road of LTL and FTL loadings from Russia to Kazakhstan and from Kazakhstan to Russia;
- International FLT loadings delivery from China to Russia;
- As well as consolidation, warehousing and cargo insurance services.
Asia Logistics Ltd provides its customers with 3PL technology services (Third-party logistics). The presence of a professional team and our own technological solutions in logistics schemes allow us to complete our work effectively and on time. Asia Logistics Ltd has established itself as a reliable partner of the international and national companies, places the highest demands on the quality and reliability of forwarder!
Competitive advantages of Asia Logistics Group of Companies:
- Our own service offices in Russia and Kazakhstan;
- A full range of services for cargo delivery “door –to-door”;
- Our own fleet of trucks;
- Regular loadings of shipments (4 times a week!) from Moscow to the cities of Kazakhstan;
- Warehousing services in Russia and the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Understanding the specialties and needs of local customers;
- Individual approach to each customer and flexible billing system.
ASIA LOGISTICS LTD INN 7721701453 KPP 502701001 OGRN 1107746676696
OOO Bank BCC – Moscow”(Russia, 123100, Moscow, Shmitovskiy passage, 3, page 3)
Correspondent account 30101810100000000793 in the Department Nr.4 of the Moscow GTU Bank of Russia
Bank account 40702810800000000405
Juridical and actual address: 140090, Moscow region, Dzerzhinsky, Denisevsky passage, 15, office 111
General Manager – Oleg Mikhailov
sales.mow @ asialgs.com, ops.mow @ asialgs.com
Tel. +7 499 6579890, Fax + 7 499 6579889